- What about masks?
- I homeschool & want to do weekly Farm Funs. Can you do that?
- What ages is this designed for?
- I have a middle or high schooler. Is there anything they can sign up for?
- May I sign my child up for more than one session?
- What if it's raining?
- What should my child wear?
- What should my child bring?
Please feel free to contact us if there's a question we've missed!
1. What about masks? Yes, we will wear them when we are close together. The only time they will be off is when we are eating or when we will be more than 6' apart for a while.
2. I homeschool and want to do weekly Farm Funs. Can you do that? Yes, we would love to do a customized series for a group. (min. 4, max. 8) We have experience in building curriculum, exploring ideas, and having fun. Let's talk! (P.S. Not "farm" related, but we both speak Spanish & could incorporate that as well.)
3. What ages is this designed for? The public dates are ideal for 2nd-6th or 7th-12th graders, but we may consider younger or older depending on the child and the scheduled group.
4. I have a middle or high schooler. Is there anything they can sign up for? Yes, there are dates that are open to the public. Click to order & see what's open now. (See also #2)
5. May I sign my child up for more than one session? Yes, you may bring them to as many as you'd like; activities are fresh every day!
6. What if it's raining? Our plants will be happy. Seriously, hopefully your child will be ok dancing in the rain. Please send an umbrella and/or rain jacket in case we venture out, though we will do most of our activities in the Porch of Goodness and the barn that day. We'll still be able to interact with most of the animals.
7. What should my child wear? Clothes that can get dirty, especially shoes! We may be painting, digging in the dirt, or doing a messy science experiment. (There is no red carpet anywhere around here, just red clay. LOL) We will be outdoors 95% of the time, so they should dress accordingly.
8. What should my child bring? A mask, snack, lunch, water bottle, blanket/thick towel for sitting on the ground. Must have a waiver & emergency info (especially allergies) on file. Optional: eno hammock, small pillow, a magazine or book (I will have some here as well.)-