- What ages is this designed for?
- How many people can come to the party?
- Is it accessible for all people?
- What animals will we get to pet/feed?
- Will we be able to sit on a horse?
- What if it's raining?
- What should we wear?
- What about masks?
- May we bring food besides cake?
- If we DIY, is it ok to decorate?
1. What ages is this designed for?
All ages! (Just know that the younger they are, the more we’ll need your help with making sure their hands don’t go in their mouths after being with the animals.)
2. How many people can come to the party?
Though we can’t wait for bigger parties again post-Covid, for now we ask that you have no more than 10-12 people, including siblings and adults.
3. Is it accessible for all people?
We have stepping stones all the way from the gravel driveway to the barn, but it is not paved. The Path would be tricky, as there are roots and stumps on parts of the trail. We could bring the Great Pyrenees, the farm dog, the chickens & ducks down to the driveway.
4. What animals will we get to pet/feed?
We are not a petting zoo, so we can’t guarantee that everyone will take food & lovings from you. However, we will have treats and food to share with most of the animals on the farm: alpacas, chickens, dogs, ducks, goats, & horses.
5. Will we be able to sit on a horse?
Nope, but we will check in with & pet all of the animals (including the horses) that we can.
6. What if it’s raining?
Our plants will be happy. Seriously, maybe you will choose to dance in the rain. We would not be able to do the Scavenger Hunt in the rain, but the barn is easy to set up and stay inside (& we can bring some of the animals in to visit.) If you would rather reschedule, we can totally do that too.
7. What should we wear?
We highly suggest wearing old shoes/boots and clothes that are ok to get dirty. There’s definitely no red carpet around here. Just a lot of red dirt.
8. What about masks?
Yes, we will wear them when we are close together. The only time they will be off is if you are eating or when we will all be more than 6' apart for a while.
9. If we DIY, can we still decorate?
Of course! You're welcome to come up to 30 minutes before the start time of your party. We ask that you bring no glass or glitter/confetti.
10. May we bring food besides cake?
Sure! Here’s a list of some nearby restaurants:
- Mama’s Pizza
- Tony’s Pizza
- Yoshi’s – Asian & sushi
- Verde - Mexican
- Sabor - Mexican
- 5 Guys
- Cook Out
- Jimmy John’s
- Jersey Mike’s