There's too much on the web about other people. Let’s talk about YOU!
If you’ve ended up on this page, our guess is that you are drawn to the idea of slowing down to the speed of walk so that you can be more present.
We think you’re probably the type of person who loves giving high fives and celebrating little moments with your loved ones. We think you probably miss some people you haven’t been able to spend time with lately. We bet you have some hidden talents & passions you haven’t done in a while, but that you have every intention of doing again someday!
And in these challenging times, we think you might also relate to some of these thoughts:
- “It’s hard to walk gently when I always have to run somewhere with kids in tow.”
- “This distance learning thing has made me cry at least once.”
- “I have a job that encourages me to “zoom” from meeting to meeting and then work at night for all of those to-dos.”
- “Tbh, my phone is very rarely “social distanced” from me.”
- “I have great ideas that I haven’t been able to do anything about yet.”
- “I’m running red lights instead of running on trails in the woods.”
- “I’m really creative when I take the time for myself.”
- “I’d like to do life a bit differently but don’t know where to start.”
We like to think that “walking gently” could become a movement. How great if we all were to slow down, see one another, and be gentle with each other? How great if we could be more gentle with our environment? How great if we could be more gentle with ourselves?
Just by stopping by to visit us, we already think you’re smart, creative, beautiful (or handsome!) and pretty darn cool all the way around. You're somebody we'd like to know, and we're here to inspire you to keep moving down your path. Come walk with us!